Monday, August 10, 2009
"beauty checklist" p. 97
27. do you enter a room gracefully?
28. do you overdress?
29. do your clothes have a current silhouette?
30. does your slip show - ever?
31. do you try to wear clothes "one more time" before cleaning?
32. do you wear chipped nail polish?
33. do you have a negative attitude?
34. do you have a perfume identity?
35. do you ever leave makeup on overnight?
36. do you know your special assets?
37. are you a hair puller or hand wringer?
38. do you expect results from "self-improvement efforts" overnight?
39. do you greet people with a positive statement?
40. are you considerate of others?
41. are you petty?
42. are you more concerned with what your neighbor is doing that what you are doing?
43. do you make others feel important?
44. do you have a positive attitude?
45. do you possess the qualities you like in others?
46. do you have a happy voice?
47. do you criticize others in an effort to build up your own image?
48. do you make an effort to remember and recognize people?
49. do you care enough about your appearance, your husband, your job to devote the time and effort to become a person you would admire?